"One-on-One Training" at The Dog Den
- Do you have a busy schedule and don’t have time to take a group class?
- Does your dog need a refresher in those skills that you learned in a class a long time ago?
- Are you taking a class but don't have enough time to practice at home?
- Would you like your dog to have some individual training time in the daycare setting to improve on behaviors witnessed during play?
If your answer is yes, then let the doggy experts at The Dog Den do the work for you! Daycare for your dogs has always been beneficial and fun, but now it's even better! During One-on-One Training, your precious pup will have all of the benefits that daycare provides plus the opportunity to work individually with one of The Dog Den's training instructors.
Here is a list of the commands and behaviors that can be worked on during One-on-One Training:
- Appropriate indoor and outdoor play
- Wait at the door
- Come when called
- Basic commands (Sit, Down, Stay, Leave It, Touch, etc.)
- Attention work
- Coprophagia (Poop eating)
- Polite leash walking
- Crate training
- Drop It
- Teething and mouthing guidance
- Polite greetings (Off, No Jumping)
- Tricks (Roll Over, Shake, Bow, Crawl, etc.)
- Review of commands from classes you have previously taken
- Additional practice time for commands you are currently learning in class
Don't see the command or behavior that you would like us to work on? Simply ask one of The Dog Den's instructors and we will discuss whether or not is something that we can work on during One-on-One Training. (Note: Certain behaviors require the owner to be present and/or to be practiced outside of the daycare environment. In this case, the instructor will discuss what training program would be best for you and your dog)
Interested in scheduling some One-on-One Training for your pup?
Give us a call, email us, or simply talk to one of the Playgroup Leaders the next time you drop your dog off for daycare! Tell us what you want, and we'll design a program to meet your specific needs and goals.
- One-on-One Training is $40 per hour and can be broken up into multiple training sessions over a period of multiple days if you wish.
- Fill out the One-on-One Training registration form.
- We require at least 24-hours notice in order to organize a training program and to schedule an instructor to work exclusively with your dog. When a One-on-One Training session is scheduled, remember to bring treats and any additional supplies (toys, leash, etc.) for your trainer to use.
- After each One-on-One Training session, the instructor that worked with your dog will email you a Training Report Card of what was worked on, which techniques worked best for your dog, and provide at-home support as you continue your training.
Contact: email@example.com or talk to your playgroup leader today!!