The Dog Den Dog Daycare
The Dog Den® Dog Daycare & Training is a fun, safe hang-out for Madison area dogs. We combine fun with simple training every day to provide a dog daycare atmosphere that is as unique as your pup.
Here at The Dog Den dog daycare, your dog can run and play with his friends, get plenty of attention and snuggle time from our Playgroup Leaders, and be dog-tired when you return from a long day at work, errands, entertaining, or visiting with your own friends! From your dog's very first day at our daycare, playgroups or training classes your dog becomes part of our special family.
At The Dog Den, you will find the most attentive and qualified staff to take care of your dog. Our Canine Behavior Specialists are experts in dog behavior, training, pet first aid & CPR, therapy dog training, different doggie activities and FUN!
What makes The Dog Den® Dog Daycare and Training different from other facilities?
- Dogs separated by size, personality and play-type; large, medium & small dog playgroups
- Under constant supervision from our super staff
- Puppies as young as 8 weeks are welcome
- Our Playgroup Leaders are also Professional Dog Trainers and certified in Pet First Aid & CPR
- Focus on behavior (asked to wait at the door, taught not to jump on people, etc.)
- Fun activities such as Friday Fun Night theme parties monthly, special art projects, birthday celebrations and much more
- One-On-One Training available while at daycare
- Nail Clipping, Ear Cleaning, Eye Wipe and Light Grooming Available
- Open 6:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday, Click here for Hours & Rates
- Free administration of medications and lunches (provided by owners)
- Multi-dog family discounts, referral programs and packages available
- Private Training Sessions and Behavior Consults available
"You have been a great support network for us since Carson was a little puppy. It's great to know there are businesses and business owner's that truly have a passion for their work. The Dog Den is clearly a business with very passionate people." Beth & Carson